- To help women receive Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
- To nurture women as they mature spiritually in their relationship with the Lord.
- To disciple women to know Christ more intimately by studying God's Word and applying Biblical truths in daily living.
- To encourage women to discover, develop and utilize their spiritual gifts in service for the Lord.
- To facilitate Bible studies to guide women in their spiritual growth.
- To equip women to reach out to others and build meaningful relationships.
- To offer opportunities for corporate praise and prayer.
- To provide personal enrichment events for spiritual renewal and relaxation.
- To participate in community outreach and missions projects.